April 3rd, 2020 – Last submission date for IS3NA Travel Award
April 10th, 2020 – Last submission date for pre-acceptance letter, if needed before Early-bird registration
April 24th, 2020 – Last submission date for Oral presentation and Early-bird registration
May 29th, 2020 – Last submission date for Poster-only abstracts
Abstracts for Posters and Oral Presentations are submitted using the link below. Deadline, if you wish to be considered for an Oral Presentation is April 24th, 2020. For posters only the deadline is May 29th, 2020. Please note that if you need your abstract to be officially accepted before you can register, please send in the abstract at least two weeks before the registration deadline.
IS3NA Travel Awards for XXIV IRT. To encourage young researchers to attend and present their work at XXIV IRT, IS3NA provides a limited number of Travel Awards, reserved to PhD students and post-docs with restricted budget submitting an abstract. The deadline for the IS3NA Travel Awards application is: April 3rd, 2020. For information on the eligibility criteria and application process, click here!
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Word count is limited to 250 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for one image.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type.
Please see sample submission below: